Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So is this “inappropriate”?
889A9F0B-D919-476F-8FE2-9B899F58DBF6.jpeg

If so, according who?

RIP Ninjahood

🗣THROW THE WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL AWAY!!
Kentucky high school had a homecoming assembly that caused an uproar. The story led with female students in Hooters girl attire holding drinks that resembled beer. I was like whatever. No big deal. Then they mentioned boys in lingerie giving teachers lap dances :wow: :smh: Bruh. I can't believe the students wanted to do it and DEFINITELY can't believe the faculty went along with it.

Edit: Removed the news article and tweet bc l feel the pics that accompanied are inappropriate and disgusting. But it happened tho and every teacher involved should be fired.

000000001479741401-2.gif

Last edited:
Kentucky high school had a homecoming assembly that caused an uproar. The story led with female students in Hooters girl attire holding drinks that resembled beer. I was like whatever. No big deal. Then they mentioned boys on lingerie giving teachers lap dances :wow: :smh: Bruh. I can't believe the students wanted to do it and DEFINITELY can't believe the faculty went along with it.

000000001479741401-2.gif

Good thing they weren't teaching critical race theory :smh:

Kentucky high school had a homecoming assembly that caused an uproar. The story led with female students in Hooters girl attire holding drinks that resembled beer. I was like whatever. No big deal. Then they mentioned boys in lingerie giving teachers lap dances :wow: :smh: Bruh. I can't believe the students wanted to do it and DEFINITELY can't believe the faculty went along with it.

Edit: Removed the news article and tweet bc l feel the pics that accompanied are inappropriate and disgusting. But it happened tho and every teacher involved should be fired.

000000001479741401-2.gif
Oh naw i need a link. DM me.

Oh and you Kink Shaming.

Inappropriate. However, in the end... She won. She got attention from channels with millions of followers. Neither of us knew who she was until that stunt. Exposure trumps decency in the social media era sadly.
Sad but true, and the problem is we keep feeding their desire to be talked about. These people crave attention and will do anything for it. They don't care what kind it is, as long as they're getting it. So the more we discuss her/them, the more we share it with people to ***** and complain they end up winning in the end.

Dude was nervous or didn’t care. Or both! Lol

E7F45022-569D-4917-A46D-4FD5746E706F.jpeg

This was a cringe fest, dumb and dumber :rofl:. For a long time I though Rolly was speaking like that to be funny, didn't know that was his actual voice since he's always on some clown **** on IG. I just want to see these two fight not talk. It's been a long time coming for this one.

Back
Top Bottom