Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

dyslectic

Weed smokers :wow: that cup runneth over, looks like somebody had $5 on it! I find it really hard to believe weed smokers are giving away their swisher money/munchie money. Id be with the Hindus though, you got enough time to sit there and make "clever signs" find your lazy *** a job!

Weed smokers :wow: that cup runneth over, looks like somebody had $5 on it! I find it really hard to believe weed smokers are giving away their swisher money/munchie money. Id be with the Hindus though, you got enough time to sit there and make "clever signs" find your lazy *** a job!

I've bought homeless nikkas mcdoubles b4 us potheads are a really compassionate bunch of people

I've bought homeless nikkas mcdoubles b4 us potheads are a really compassionate bunch of people

We are! Ive bought food for homeless people, almost all the time when Im out and about if Im able, I rarely rarely hardly ever just hand over cash though. Ive even bought a few pints, tall cans, 40s, packs of cigs for dudes who just straight up ask for it like that(only if im at a liq store or gas station) instead of beating around the bush, but like I said its very rare I just hand over cash.

Back
Top Bottom