Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ycv7awo60nf81.jpg

Coworker told me the reason she was late to work earlier this week is because she spent the whole night masturbating, for hours on end, and didn't realize she was still going when she had to get ready to leave for work.

Wilding doesn't even begin to cut it

Coworker told me the reason she was late to work earlier this week is because she spent the whole night masturbating, for hours on end, and didn't realize she was still going when she had to get ready to leave for work.

Were they on adderall?

The stories from that place 😂😂 y'all just one big *** HR violation

I mean how attractive is she? Just curious also need to know age and rating 1-10. I can do a 3 but anything less, I can’t go back to. Was some dark times :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom