Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

gap.JPG
attachment.php

My city again smh. Dude he robbed not on that type of time at all . He like the shoe plug . Can’t believe he recorded this … ****** really think Their “close friends” is a hidden place lmao

Seen the security footage and me and the dude got mutual friends . Dude didn’t even take anything from him lmao . Just faked like he did which makes this 10 times cornier 😂😂😂😂

You can't buy that equipment from Walmart. Do you think the dentist is approving their purchase of extra materials to do under the table work?

DJ Khaled and his damn overpriced Just Don pants that have to be either 5XL or 6XL based on his overweight a%$.

You know damn well he f'd up the shocks and suspension and they needed repair after his fat butt stood on top of that car.

Would have kicked them out on the spot. I'm sure the customer gets charged a clean up fee but sucks for the owner that has to clean it up.
Happened to me 1 time, on the highway too. It was no where as bad as that video but it was my 1st passenger that night. The guy tried to act like it wasnt a big deal, i lost my **** and put the fear of God in him. This guy sobered up real quick. Fot whatever reason he had a lot of cash on him and he ****** up by showing me he had all this cash. He tried to give me what looked like $100, but i grabbed his hand and told him nah, you ******* with my money. I cant make anymore money tonight, nor the rest of the weekend til i clean this **** you made in here so run all the bread. I actually completed the ride too and then charged him $200. Total earned for a 35min drive to the suburbs was almost $700. Bet hell never forget that expensive *** ride.

Seen the security footage and me and the dude got mutual friends . Dude didn’t even take anything from him lmao . Just faked like he did which makes this 10 times cornier 😂😂😂😂
Did he actually have a gun on him? Was the interaction real?

He can still catch a robbery charge.

Screenshot_20220223-212538_Samsung Notes.jpg

Def some type of inferiority complex when it comes to the hate for Teslas. I can't explain it, they're not even the most expensive car

Back
Top Bottom