Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Reminds me of the old Six Flags commercial…

F68C831A-BB96-4EDD-A561-4750080FF03D.gif

Edit:Wrong thread but I guess it applies here too 🤷🏾‍♂️

Watching this secrets of playboy series. **** wild. Craziest revelation to me so far is the playmate talking about how Jim Brown raped her and beat her in the gratto. Said he had a thing where he had to beat the girls up to get off 😮😮😮

So many f ups with this one with all parties involved.

Not a smart way to spend money because it's just supporting resellers' greed with massively overpaying.

Real love should never be predicated on overpaying for material goods that are perishable.

The clown guy is extremely stupid because he f'd up his future hookups since he had someone who was ignorant enough to support him. He basically shot himself in the a%$ with that one.

It wouldn't be shocking if those were fakes since StockX has been notorious for being stupid enough to let fakes pass the inspection process a multitude of times now. Yes, we know they're from StockX because of the lame remedial tag on them.

And some stuff just shouldn't be shared on social networks, especially if failure or ignorance is involved.

So many f ups with this one with all parties involved.

Not a smart way to spend money because it's just supporting resellers' greed with massively overpaying.

Real love should never be predicated on overpaying for material goods that are perishable.

The clown guy is extremely stupid because he f'd up his future hookups since he had someone who was ignorant enough to support him. He basically shot himself in the a%$ with that one.

It wouldn't be shocking if those were fakes since StockX has been notorious for being stupid enough to let fakes pass the inspection process a multitude of times now. Yes, we know they're from StockX because of the lame remedial tag on them.

And some stuff just shouldn't be shared on social networks, especially if failure or ignorance is involved.

The original was on tiktok.

She later posts a video of herself in lingerie (ones that he bought her) at another dudes house most likely getting them cheeks clapped, respectfully.

Last edited:

Probably the most electrifying move in food preparation entertainment. Glad Taco Bell is employing more wrestling techniques in training. Fighter in black used perfect technique and he was still able to counter the trainer's illegal intervention. I suspect the fighter and his trainer will he banned from future Taco Bell locations and they will get their fight licenses suspended.

Back
Top Bottom