Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I did almost the same exact thing when I was younger.
My parents had the 740i BMW and I used to sneak it out after school and whip it.
This one chick flagged me down one day, when I was stuntin, and hollered at me.

So like 2 days later I smash shawty, and when I was leaving her house I was in my parents beat up Ford Taurus. ( I didnt have a car at all)
And she was like "Where is the Beemer?" And Im like "Oh its at the house, this is the other whip."

Smashed her like 3 more times before she figured out it wasnt my car.
But I NEVER told her it was my car. She made that assumption all by herself.

Its amazing what some girls will do to you if you are driving a nice car. I think it shuts off their brain somehow.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did almost the same exact thing when I was younger.
My parents had the 740i BMW and I used to sneak it out after school and whip it.
This one chick flagged me down one day, when I was stuntin, and hollered at me.

So like 2 days later I smash shawty, and when I was leaving her house I was in my parents beat up Ford Taurus. ( I didnt have a car at all)
And she was like "Where is the Beemer?" And Im like "Oh its at the house, this is the other whip."

Smashed her like 3 more times before she figured out it wasnt my car.
But I NEVER told her it was my car. She made that assumption all by herself.

Its amazing what some girls will do to you if you are driving a nice car. I think it shuts off their brain somehow.

Why are you posting Jason Collin's brother?
He feels the need to tell the world he's the straight one .... Like who cares??? 

Just like when ASAP rocky felt the need to point out Jason Collin and say Gay .....

Oh, my bad did you really think I thought it was JC? SMH!

Back
Top Bottom