Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Imagine this ***** runnin down on you :lol::smh:

theophilus-london-ryan-cardoso
:lol: This goofy ran down on a 60 yr old eating a peacful dinner and put faneto as the soundtrack.

I dont be into celebrity tea like this but it came on while I was driving and I know we got a lot of VA/MD/DC nt'ers. Trey Songz? Chris Breezy? Probably the former right? Randomly reminds me of WorldstarCece, bout to open an incog tab and enjoy that video with her and Barbara @storm2006 M Mark Antony frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket

https://www.instagram.com/jobrocana/ the ig.

Bout to peep. Just came from a dc brunch this past Saturday. Was twisted :lol:

Edit…dying at the “I’m from Baltimore part”. We don’t got no A-list celebrities that are R&B singers. The last one was sisqo (or Mario) and everybody know they from here.

It’s def Chris Brown :lol:. He’s the only dude that would be fronting like that. Edit. I guess it’s Trey Songz. Damn Trey. I thought it was 2 up 2 down. Petersburg is disappointed.

Never knew he lived out here for like 3 years :lol:

Last edited:
Bout to peep. Just came from a dc brunch this past Saturday. Was twisted :lol:

Edit…dying at the “I’m from Baltimore part”. We don’t got no A-list celebrities that are R&B singers. The last one was sisqo (or Mario) and everybody know they from here.

It’s def Chris Brown :lol:. He’s the only dude that would be fronting like that. Edit. I guess it’s Trey Songz. Damn Trey. I thought it was 2 up 2 down. Petersburg is disappointed.

Never knew he lived out here for like 3 years :lol:
Trey Songz Fight in club pulls up a lot of google results on video.

damn yall really be brunching like that up there? Also DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican What does that even consist of? Pulling females, drinking, and overpaying for basic *** ingredients in the middle of the day? like a day party? ****** dont gotta be back at work?

Google results: I'm gonna pull up when my job flies me up there, get a bunch of "you're not from around her stares and inquiries then go home with no poom poom."

I dont be into celebrity tea like this but it came on while I was driving and I know we got a lot of VA/MD/DC nt'ers. Trey Songz? Chris Breezy? Probably the former right? Randomly reminds me of WorldstarCece, bout to open an incog tab and enjoy that video with her and Barbara @storm2006 M Mark Antony frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket

https://www.instagram.com/jobrocana/ the ig.

Shorty funny, tells a good story…Neither of these folks break my from Baltimore like that tho from the sound of it…Trey Songz rep so bad in the streets that everybody think this story bout him and they probly right, yo was wildin and trying my city name on it out there on the west coast :lol: :smh:

Brunch def serious business, it’s an all day affair that ppl turn a Sunday to an extra Saturday night really :lol:

Shorty funny, tells a good story…Neither of these folks break my from Baltimore like that tho from the sound of it…Trey Songz rep so bad in the streets that everybody think this story bout him and they probly right, yo was wildin and trying my city name on it out there on the west coast :lol: :smh:

Brunch def serious business, it’s an all day affair that ppl turn a Sunday to an extra Saturday night really :lol:

Trey went to middle school here apparently. On the west side of the county. Where Catonsville is. Definitely him :lol: :smh:

Buddy been wilding

Trey went to middle school here apparently. On the west side of the county. Where Catonsville is. Definitely him :lol: :smh:

Buddy been wilding
Wow never knew, I was just going off yo behavior cuz it sounds like other stories bout him :smh: …Gotta stop shouting the city out when he moving crazy then, he can be from VA when yo wildin :lol:

Kinda makes sense how he used to be around Morgan a lot too

Buddy been wilding
If that's the case I'm surprised that didn't turn in to an attempted rape story

The worst gift I got from a chick was when I was around 19. It was still cold in MD, so I was still using a pair of lightweight Nike gloves. Kinda like the ones soccer players would wear on a cold day

I forgot them on the bus, and mentioned it to the girl I was dating at the time. Told her I would have to pick up another pair from work (I worked at Sports Authority)

On my Bday, she tells me she remembers I had mentioned I lost my winter gloves so she got me some new ones. I was happy, thought that was really thoughtful.

Then ole girl hands me a pair of these...
G3260-img-1.jpg

She thought "gloves from work" meant work gloves
She thought you was smoldering or something Rusty? :lol:

Trey Songz Fight in club pulls up a lot of google results on video.

damn yall really be brunching like that up there? Also DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican What does that even consist of? Pulling females, drinking, and overpaying for basic *** ingredients in the middle of the day? like a day party? ****** dont gotta be back at work?

Google results: I'm gonna pull up when my job flies me up there, get a bunch of "you're not from around her stares and inquiries then go home with no poom poom."

It’s pretty much just getting sauced for an eventual day party, that turns into a night party or you hit other Spots. Women love it. They get to get done up, and down mirmosas, drinks and eat food before turning up at a table/section etc. You get like 2 of those pitchers for 20-30, and it’s up. Plus some shots. Good vibes. But it really be the same **** :lol:.

Inflation crazy tho. Some of the prices this past Sunday were laughable.

Back
Top Bottom