Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

You learn something new everyday. Had no idea.

Props to you and ahat ahat . Been wanting to go to Japan since I was a kid.
Definitely get out there 1 time. Tokyo's my favorite place ive visited. Had an amazing time out there., cant wait to go back. Glad i was able to go pre-pandemic.

The nigerians are all on road trying to sell bootleg merchandise and ***** :lol:

Did anyone throw a couple 1s? she deserves something after that happened :lol:
:lol: i dunno that was my cue to leave. Lol it was funny cuz i was talking to her prior to it being her turn to go up. As i mentioned i missed the last train so i had like 4hrs to kill. Strip clubs arent my thing but i said f it why not, i got time to kill. Over there they charged a drink package, like pay for 90min all you can drink. I dont drink so i told the lady running the spot and they charged me like equivalent of $10 but sodas :lol: i didnt really care cuz it was better than just wandering the street for 4hrs.

There was these 2 spanish speaking dudes, pissy drunk. One of em was tryna pay this 1 chick to smash but his boy had all the money/his wallet or whatever and was cockblocking him :lol:. I told her, look that 1 guys tryna get with her but his friend got the money and wont let him. She was like how tf did you bag that?? :lol:

Will be shakin my head when see m-badges on non-m cars :smh: (nothing wrong w non-m cars just should not try to act like its something more expensive)
What makes it especially dumb is that the only people that would be impressed/appreciate it are the same people that are going to know you're faking it. General public has no idea what RS/M/AMG mean.

There's a lengthy thread in the F80/82 forum on bimmerpost on fake badges.

What makes it especially dumb is that the only people that would be impressed/appreciate it are the same people that are going to know you're faking it. General public has no idea what RS/M/AMG mean.

There's a lengthy thread in the F80/82 forum on bimmerpost on fake badges.
Going thru that thread rn and it has me weak

"As a fellow M3 owner I must warn you. to approach at your own risk. Fake M badge people are like wild animals. They are not stable hence the fake badges. Be careful. Think about their actions, its all premeditated, they actually ordered those badges, read instructions on application, then applied them one late cold evening when no one was looking. They then stood back and felt good about that application.
Be careful - they may kill you."

i went to Tokyo back in '19 for the first time. it was great as reviewed here. i don't know why it didn't occur to me to hit a strip club. not really my thing🤷‍♂️. but cosigning on the Brazil x Japanese cultural collab tho. as well africans being there in the tourist spots. as usual:lol:

i went to Tokyo back in '19 for the first time. it was great as reviewed here. i don't know why it didn't occur to me to hit a strip club. not really my thing🤷‍♂️. but cosigning on the Brazil x Japanese cultural collab tho. as well africans being there in the tourist spots. as usual:lol:
The "massagy" girls were relentless. Kept telling me "you come with us big american" :rofl: shorty ambushed me at a vending machine and said come with me. I said nah im bless, she pulls out a phone and speed dialed some # and said a 1-2 in Japanese next thing i know 2 more women pop up out of nowhere. They pulling my arm/pushing me tryna get me to go with them, cant even budge me :lol: whole time im thinking ya ok ima wake up in somewhere with stitches where my kidney used to be

The "massagy" girls were relentless. Kept telling me "you come with us big american" :rofl: shorty ambushed me at a vending machine and said come with me. I said nah im bless, she pulls out a phone and speed dialed some # and said a 1-2 in Japanese next thing i know 2 more women pop up out of nowhere. They pulling my arm/pushing me tryna get me to go with them, cant even budge me :lol: whole time im thinking ya ok ima wake up in somewhere with stitches where my kidney used to be

Man those foreign pros be ruthless with it. You gotta have a strong will to turn them down and think with the right head. I can only imagine how many dudes have gotten caught up when the team of 3 pulled up trying to lure them in. :lol:

Nah son..good thing you didn't go... the Africans gotta nice hustle going on out there... especially in Raponngi ....they get these joints to trick you to come up to their club... the women get you faded...and max your card out

Nah son..good thing you didn't go... the Africans gotta nice hustle going on out there... especially in Raponngi ....they get these joints to trick you to come up to their club... the women get you faded...and max your card out
Word i believe it. My homie been out there a number of times, he gave me a lot of advice before i went. He gave me the heads up about em before i even touched down. Met a random bouncer, older guy think he was Pakistani, he hipped me to it too. Told me stay away from the "massagy" girls. I was just laughing cuz of the encounter i had with them. Ya thats where it was, in Raponngi. I ran into some in Harajuku too, but they were just tryna sell me bootleg off white stuff lol

C39CECF6-8EC2-4E94-A69D-1A80301F09E7.jpeg

They got my dawg looking like this and hosting a spelling bee on Jimmy Kimmel. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom