Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What was he looking for?

Also as he fell he never thought to push against the sides to stop himself from falling? Or was it so narrow he couldn’t even move and just fell downwards?

Pretty sure that’s how Jackie Chan stopped himself.

Not confirmed but residents speculate it may have been keys.

Aren't those chutes a looooong way down?

He was on the 1st floor.

cot damn
they are gonna have to put a warning sign from now on

the warning signs you see where it seems painfully obvious that you wouldn't need a sign to explain it
it's because of cats like this

69039EE3-4A1B-41E4-B808-7DE519E44884.jpeg

Dude at the end lame. A lot more to unpack here but Imma leave it at that.

Not sure why the main dude kept engaging with her. Walk away, nothing good can come from those types of situations. She can DO any and everything to you
Well damn I thought those chutes just led to a dumpster or something all this time. Makes sense, fit more trash.
Some do. Plenty of apartments just drop the trash from that floor down to the ground floor (as is) into a dumpster.

Not sure why the main dude kept engaging with her. Walk away, nothing good can come from those types of situations. She can DO any and everything to you

Some do. Plenty of apartments just drop the trash from that floor down to the ground floor (as is) into a dumpster.

100% he’s just as liable for the altercation as she is.

Well what do you know lol. Look at that

I know dolphins poke sea urchins or something to get High with the specific intention to get high. The bear Seemed like an accident
I know there are monkeys that'll eat certain fruits and then hang out at the top of trees so the sun can ferment in their stomach and they can get drunk

Is this PS? I saw the same video where the ice doesn't crack at all and she's just laying there on top.

Back
Top Bottom