Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20220831_071506.jpg

Kinda wylin? I mean more sad than anything smh.

I know a dude who married his daughters sister. Daughter was 5 little sister was 3 when he got locked up for a 20 plus year sentence. Somehow over those decades the sister and the father began communicating and somehow it turned in to a relationship and he married her in prison when she was in her early twenties. Obviously the sisters have different fathers and didn't grow up in the house with this dude but that's still a wild situation I would never be able to do anything like that, hell I don't even let girls I talk to now call me Daddy that ****'s weird.

:lol: Not sure what to make of this.

0:54 mark when she started rubbing her arm. She knew she messed up.

(Assuming this is real)

Recording folks is goofy.

This the same couple that did the flying out to atlanta to see her sick aunt during all star weeked. Idk why people make all this fake content for social media, maybe I'm getting old but I just dont understand the appeal. Lot of stuff fools debate on this site is fake/scripted. Homie that did the 13 hour shift with no dinner from his is fake too.

Last edited:

Obviously a bang gang

:lol: Not sure what to make of this.

0:54 mark when she started rubbing her arm. She knew she messed up.

(Assuming this is real)

Recording folks is goofy.

This is horribly fake. The fact he'd actually bust out his window for an IG post is irritating. The bakery txt him come get these cakes? GTF0H :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom