Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

mika-street-fighter.gif

Gave her the R Mika flying peach :lol:

Facts!! You planned your vacation, I'm sure you did research on the country you were visiting and knew you would be there during Carnival. If that's not your vibe, stay at the resort and enjoy the beach. It makes no sense to venture that far out only to be miserable. They definitely didn't just stumble into it either, the island is very active during the carnival season from June/July - August. They made their way there only to be like "hey guys the music is too loud" :smh:

Facts!! You planned your vacation, I'm sure you did research on the country you were visiting and knew you would be there during Carnival. If that's not your vibe, stay at the resort and enjoy the beach. It makes no sense to venture that far out only to be miserable. They definitely didn't just stumble into it either, the island is very active during the carnival season from June/July - August. They made their way there only to be like "hey guys the music is too loud" :smh:

I don't think it's far fetched to book a trip and NOT know what "season" it is until you get there. Especially THEM.

I don't think it's far fetched to book a trip and NOT know what "season" it is until you get there. Especially THEM.

No it's not, but do they strike you as the adventurous type? The type of people to pay thousands of dollars for a trip and not know what is happening during the time they'll be there? Besides, as I mentioned, you have to make your way to the fetes and carnival celebration, it's not at the resorts. The moment they touched down in Grenada, Spice Mas 2022 was being advertised and talked about. Not just because it's carnival, but because we haven't had one since Covid. This was the time for everyone who couldn't get out there and celebrate the last two years to come and enjoy themselves. Even if they didn't know before they got there, they definitely knew once they arrived. They made it a point to go check it out.

Back
Top Bottom