Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A99CB609-4CC8-4044-B3FF-8D98DD076DA1.jpeg

Dude is a different kind of savage. Who willingly sniffs stranger's butts?:lol: Especially when we know people don't wash how they're supposed or as often :sick:

They're both wilding. She has balls to be sitting on someone's car, and the driver could've cause her to crack her skull.

In all seriousness chicks really do be cheating extra heavy on their dudes. I was a freshman back in 2008 and 1 day I got a random chat from a dude askin me to keep an eye out for his chick. Mind you I just added alot of black freshman on Facebook so one just happened to be his girl.

Anyway a few months in my new best friend would randomly tell me about how he’s smashing this chick. Which happened to be the same one the guy asked me about. Idk if I’m more upset that I was that much of a non threat that I was singled out. Anyway 13 years later the dude who got cheated on married her

This is a 100% facts.

I specifically remember a latina shorty who had a man who let us hit. In public, kept saying she had a man though. Then he visited. She was wild since we all from NYC and she just key more of us hit.

So many more like that. Evene the ones who had bfs on campus. Don't let your girl live in a different dorm hall :smh:

They're both wilding. She has balls to be sitting on someone's car, and the driver could've cause her to crack her skull.
That aint his fault.

An Iredell County teacher was already charged for an improper relationship with a student. Deputies say she had the student with her while on bond​

IREDELL COUNTY, N.C. — An Iredell County teacher who is accused of having a sexual relationship with a student is now accused of seeing the victim at her home, violating the conditions of her release.
36-year-old Elizabeth Suzanne Bailey was previously charged with statutory rape and other related charges in Aug. 2022. She was given a $75,000 bond and placed on house arrest with electronic monitoring. However, the Iredell County Sheriff's Office said she's been seen with the victim at her home at least nine times since her arrest.

Back
Top Bottom