Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20221017-174643_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know that there are plenty of single brothers out there that could service her needs much better than that 17 year old could. I get that she would be dickmatized and probably have no control in the relationship, like her past ones, but it's got to be better than losing your job and reputation.

Too many teachers have been caught up for it not to be in the training guidelines to not have sex with students. Clearly it can't be an unspoken rule at this point. Hell, even we have a whole thread full of these stories.

They have a guys softball team?

News outlets haven't mentioned whether the student was male or female which means it's almost certainly a female-female relationship. This happened in Seattle recently. A girl's soccer coach basically groomed a girl on the team and had an inappropriate relationship. I actually know the coach who did it, which was a little unsettling.

They’re impersonating your family again.

Let’s play these fools like ducks & **** their stupid plans. Make sure they get screwed in a way that there’s no way out of it.

People swear they are so smart.

Dude, they’re Actors, ****** is imposters. Horrible renditions of the family too.

Sloppy. Mediocre Actors at best. :lol:

Your Real Family is probably in JAIL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom