Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Amazon with entertainment for my whole family today. Clifford for the kids, and low budget tomfoolery for me
IMG_20221210_084751707~2.jpg

Is crazy because companies will eventually adjust and make that acceptable. Things are changing, the need to go in suit and ties or traditional business attire is no longer the norm. Once these older gen is replaced by the new wave, wearing a suit is probably going to be looked down on.

What kind of job was it?
Maybe idk. It was for a security job at a hospital

I pass right by the HR waiting area on my way to my desk. Constantly see the younger crowd coming in for an interview with attire as if they’re going to a BBQ. Ripped jeans, plain v-neck shirt, etc…
It really baffles me man. Also the amount of chicks in ugg Tasman slippers smh

Honestly the rest wasn’t that memorable. But I believe it was a tech fleece suit

Maybe idk. It was for a security job at a hospital

It really baffles me man. Also the amount of chicks in ugg Tasman slippers smh

Yeah I notice it at my job too.

The manager for the sub contractor when doing interviews I see people showing up in regular clothes like they going to Walmart or Costco.

Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios when you got the position you're working in did you show up properly dressed or did you wear "street clothes"?

Yeah I notice it at my job too.

The manager for the sub contractor when doing interviews I see people showing up in regular clothes like they going to Walmart or Costco.

Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios when you got the position you're working in did you show up properly dressed or did you wear "street clothes"?
Business casual. Dress pants and blouse for the 3 interviews lol

These fools did a lot of loser 💩 just to get a few minutes of online exposure. It's hard to believe they really went through all this crap just to contrive 💩.

Back
Top Bottom