Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They say this world cup game is likely the greatest world cup game of all time of the world Craig, won by arguably the greatest player ever in his last chance. Could be hyperbole I wouldn't know cuz the only two soccer games ive ever watched from start to finish in my life was the womens world cup when Chastain took off the jersey, and this game🔥

people are locked in for superbowl too but don't know one lick of football.. in today's world, a lot of people just live in the moment
Very true.

Me: I don’t like football
Also me during the Superbowl 2002:

1671672774669.jpeg

This was DIFFERENT tho man. Once in a lifetime type ****

It’s people I’ve known, not pay ANY interest (almost intentionally) to Futbol. And they were locked in.

It’s disappointing, but not surprising.

You don’t understand man, this was actually DIFFERENT.

****, look at the comments on that YouTube video I posted :lol:. The **** was not normal, and you would hope something as unique as what happened on Sunday, would he reflected in the media coverage, even here.

But nope. Like I said, disappointing…but not at all surprising.
Exactly. They just keep forcing the same lazy BS content when one of the greatest performances took place the day before and it got a very minuscule coverage on their sports talk shows but spend extensive time talking about bull**** cowboys who ain't winning ****.

Its not really something to disagree about though. Its literally facts. I dont know how you could really argue against it, big events like that are gonna draw people out of the woodwork. My mom never watched a soccer game in their life, had the TV on a few games of the world cup. My ex’s fam does NOT watch football but for some odd *** reason hosts a SB party every year. :lol: These are anecdotal on my end but its a fact like that for a TON of people.

When corona came out, everyone was suddenly an epidemiologist. During the elections everyones suddenly an expert in politics. Its wild man. :lol:

I am a VERY casual soccer fan, but 2 world cups ago I was going hard cause my boy was into it and had an internship at Nike so we had access to lounges to watch the games and got hella jerseys for free. Like other dude said, Americans will get into allof this again in 4 years.
I don't think you understand. He's not speaking from the sense of it just being the world cup. He's speaking from the sense that this was actually the best world cup where tons of records were broken, and this had to be one of the greatest finals matches in sports in general and these sports channels barely touched on it. It has nothing to do with people just tuning in cause it was the IT thing. It has to do with how great the match was. Where casuals were moved by it. I had friends who are casuals say this was one of the best sporting matches they've ever seen.

i think they sell them for parts

The ones they steal from Apple are all Useless and bricked, but its always some clueless kids who have no clue, and think they just hit a LICK!

most of them don't even know where to sell parts lol.

Exactly. They just keep forcing the same lazy BS content when one of the greatest performances took place the day before and it got a very minuscule coverage on their sports talk shows but spend extensive time talking about bull**** cowboys who ain't winning ****.

I don't think you understand. He's not speaking from the sense of it just being the world cup. He's speaking from the sense that this was actually the best world cup where tons of records were broken, and this had to be one of the greatest finals matches in sports in general and these sports channels barely touched on it. It has nothing to do with people just tuning in cause it was the IT thing. It has to do with how great the match was. Where casuals were moved by it. I had friends who are casuals say this was one of the best sporting matches they've ever seen.

I saw his point being that people were watching it more than ever and the interest being at a all time high cause of this and that, was just saying (as others) that this happens anytime theres a big event. As far as the game goes no one knew it was gonna be like that til after the game so there goes that notion. Its been touched on multiple times thatt the US doesnt really care about soccer so why would our sports networks and sport talk shows give that much time to it? Shame as id rather watch soccer than anything else (besides basketball).

Damn.. dude folded like a picnic table.. 😲

But these the type of things someone should avoid. It can be justified as self defense .. but can easily get you manslaughter. The way dude hit his head on the pavement could've sent him to the shadow realm. And the other dude would paid the price. Smh.

Easily said then done though.

Its not really something to disagree about though. Its literally facts. I dont know how you could really argue against it, big events like that are gonna draw people out of the woodwork. My mom never watched a soccer game in their life, had the TV on a few games of the world cup. My ex’s fam does NOT watch football but for some odd *** reason hosts a SB party every year. :lol: These are anecdotal on my end but its a fact like that for a TON of people.

When corona came out, everyone was suddenly an epidemiologist. During the elections everyones suddenly an expert in politics. Its wild man. :lol:

I am a VERY casual soccer fan, but 2 world cups ago I was going hard cause my boy was into it and had an internship at Nike so we had access to lounges to watch the games and got hella jerseys for free. Like other dude said, Americans will get into allof this again in 4 years.

“MY mom, MY ex’s family, My 2nd cousins boyfriend” = inarguably literal facts?

Back
Top Bottom