Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Michael-Jordan_nike.com-2.jpg

I can't imagine living in states with that kind of weather. High possibility of getting into an accident every single year. Heck, even multiple times during the entire season.

I can't imagine living in states with that kind of weather. High possibility of getting into an accident every single year. Heck, even multiple times during the entire season.

To be fair, Seattle never gets freezing rain like this. I've been here my entire life and never seen something like this before. Portland gets it fairly often, but not Seattle. It also rarely snows in Seattle, so there isn't much infrastructure to combat it. Also, the topography (Seattle is all hills) makes it impossible to navigate even if there's an inch or two of snow on the ground.

To be fair, Seattle never gets freezing rain like this. I've been here my entire life and never seen something like this before. Portland gets it fairly often, but not Seattle. It also rarely snows in Seattle, so there isn't much infrastructure to combat it. Also, the topography (Seattle is all hills) makes it impossible to navigate even if there's an inch or two of snow on the ground.
pdx freezing rain is no bueno. power lines sagging bout to snap because of the ice

Have been driving in Iowa for almost 25 years and have never been in a weather related accident. Don't go out when you don't need to and don't be an idiot when you do go out.

Back
Top Bottom