Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

o5yjfwlwh0ea1.jpg

Not to throw shade at that young woman but I think both parties dodged a huge bullet in this situation. She didn’t run the risk of starting a relationship with a thief and he was able to steal the only thing of value in her place. Win-win IMO

I didnt think it was that hard to understand, but apparently a few cats were confused. Not even the new hybrid joint cost that. Copping it 0 -60 2.8
Maybe they confused it for a look-alike McLaren & the price sounded reasonable :lol: . Yeah man, even the E-ray isn't that much. Nice, the order banks are open for the E-ray? What color are you going with? It's a beautiful car imo, I just wish the taillights were a little less Camaro-centric. Mid engine & that interior def makes it a game changer.

Maybe they confused it for a look-alike McLaren & the price sounded reasonable :lol: . Yeah man, even the E-ray isn't that much. Nice, the order banks are open for the E-ray? What color are you going with? It's a beautiful car imo, I just wish the taillights were a little less Camaro-centric. Mid engine & that interior def makes it a game changer.
The text was kinda small, so maybe everyone wasn't able to see depending on their device. Nothing to be talking about the way son is talking about it though, people gotta relax.

100% convinced that the vast majority of younger folks with a Rolex look at their phone to check the time :lol:

100% convinced that the vast majority of younger folks with a Rolex look at their phone to check the time :lol:
Exactly the reason why I don’t wear a watch. Even an Apple Watch doesn’t make much sense to me cause everything I can do on there I can do on my phone which has a bigger screen 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom