Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

d4010a254e730232d74612a24596add91afac82c2cfa9831c745d08f6d099692_1.jpg

This one of those jokes you say to friends you cant have a whole world of white people laughing at that 🤦🏾‍♂️. Aint mad at Chris tho that's what he does. If twitter was around when he made that "i love black ppl but I hate Ns joke," he would have been cancelled right away

:smh:
The value people put on online/streaming/social media is absurd.

I get it, public space, you dont HAVE to move for anyone but if I see someone filming something im not gonna just sit my *** right where they are filming. :lol: If you really MUST sit there they probably wont take long, let them get their content, find another bench, it wont kill you. People are quick to blame social media but its 2023 you bunch of old farts. :lol:

I get it, public space, you dont HAVE to move for anyone but if I see someone filming something im not gonna just sit my *** right where they are filming. :lol: If you really MUST sit there they probably wont take long, let them get their content, find another bench, it wont kill you. People are quick to blame social media but its 2023 you bunch of old farts. :lol:
I dont see our camera and I'm not moving anywhere g.

I dont see our camera and I'm not moving anywhere g.

If dude was sitting there already sure, but he wasnt. Since he wasnt her asking him to move isnt such a wildin, the way she went about it yeah sure. Point is, let her cook. If she was filming there let her film, shes set up already.
If you were on vaca and you were taking a pic you woudnt want someone to just stand in the way (assuming they werent there in the first place). Most if not all people would move if they realized they were in the way of a pic you were trying to take.

Back
Top Bottom