Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

8udrqfqpseta1.jpg

These girls are 22, 21, and 20 years old. That's a lot of life to NEVER fly again. Cruises going to be their best friend, but all that means is they going to do road trips and be terrors across the US when they get out of prison.

I still can't understand how people can't stop fighting at Airports. That is literally THE WORST place to ever have an altercation at. I'd rather have a shootout in front a police station than ever fight someone in an airport. Never worth it.

These girls are 22, 21, and 20 years old. That's a lot of life to NEVER fly again. Cruises going to be their best friend, but all that means is they going to do road trips and be terrors across the US when they get out of prison.

I still can't understand how people can't stop fighting at Airports. That is literally THE WORST place to ever have an altercation at. I'd rather have a shootout in front a police station than ever fight someone in an airport. Never worth it.

Not to mention the gate agent is only the messenger and has no say in delays or cancellation.

Back
Top Bottom