Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I hand out blurry business cards to advertise…
Anywhere online to send in frames and get new standard single vision basic polycarbonate lenses maybe with a basic anti scratch affordably out of pocket? Ive gone to about 5 local places its ranging between 125-150, is that about average?I was hoping maybe more like 50ish. I could just just use my insurance and pay the copay but I'd like to double up this year get a new set and bring these old frames back to life.

Anywhere online to send in frames and get new standard single vision basic polycarbonate lenses maybe with a basic anti scratch affordably out of pocket? Ive gone to about 5 local places its ranging between 125-150, is that about average?I was hoping maybe more like 50ish. I could just just use my insurance and pay the copay but I'd like to double up this year get a new set and bring these old frames back to life.

Sorry, no clue. Why do you want polycarbonate though? It’s a terrible material for lenses. Its only useful property is toughness - so good for safety specs, but it’s hard to see through and soft.

Sorry, no clue. Why do you want polycarbonate though? It’s a terrible material for lenses. Its only useful property is toughness - so good for safety specs, but it’s hard to see through and soft.
Thanks man i appreciate you answering. Admittedly i usually only pop into the no appointment eyeglass world chain type places and just get a pair that my insurance covers with as little out of pocket as possible. I give them my budget and they point me in the direction of poly over plastic. Ignorance and cheapness i guess would be my answer to your question. Ive never really taken the time took look at or know about any other type of lenses.

lmk before Bron loses game 1.
IMG_4123.jpeg

:pimp:

Considering how many kids don't participate...getting something for showing up shouldn't be an issue. It's not like awards for winning and skill aren't given out too. Kids know the difference.

NFL has a sportsmanship award and NBA gives out an award for mandated community work

Back
Top Bottom