Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dude who sucker punched in the second video should have gotten jumped from everybody for the ***** *** move imo
Everyone who watched basically condoned sucker behavior

y7zz4zgcm2za1.jpg

Where was the sucker punch? Dude said "Let Go" and stepped forward. Its on him if he looks away.
Also as soon as he stepped forward, the other guys hands were moving. Looked like he stepped into a fight he wasn't ready for. "Protect yourself at all times".

Where was the sucker punch? Dude said "Let Go" and stepped forward. Its on him if he looks away.
Also as soon as he stepped forward, the other guys hands were moving. Looked like he stepped into a fight he wasn't ready for. "Protect yourself at all times".
I agree, he stepped forward which is entering the fight 🤷‍♂️

I thought the city/county owned the land from the street to the side walk.

EDIT: I can hear my pops, “Stop dragging the bags!”

why is this here? is it because it's "ghetto?" :nerd:

he's definitely doing it.

I think its here because he Doin It. Those get posted from time to time too.

ironically the "ghetto" assumption is wildin. :lol:

What does "ghetto" have to do with that one? I shared that one because it aligned with the thread topic. It only makes sense to post people having outrageous hairstyles that look dumb on here.

At least I'm not like a lot of fools on this site who totally deviate from a specified topic in particular threads with posting irrelevant content and then causing it to derail to the point posts have to get deleted due to irrelevant clutter.

Back
Top Bottom