Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

nieqpvqmi9za1.jpg

Jason Statham trippin

I thought he slapped her

Son hit her with a glass bottle. All those other cops sleeping

This chick on my Twitter announced she didnt know but she found out this morning shes 36 weeks pregnant and started a gofundme. She aint even big or nothing how the hell you not know you are 36 weeks? She had an IUD(!!!) so no period but still dawg what the hell. Am I missing something? Is this a new type scam? :lol:
Bruh you saying 36 weeks

She’s 8 months pregnant! :lol: She’s either lying or that baby is wild malnourished.

Tracy Morgan got brain damage. No need to make fun of him and his child.

Last edited:
I thought he slapped her

Son hit her with a glass bottle. All those other cops sleeping

Bruh you saying 36 weeks

She’s 8 months pregnant! :lol: She’s either lying or that baby is wild malnourished.

Tracy Morgan got brain damage. No need to make fun of him and his child.

Is that a fact? Not that I'm privy to everything going on with him, but I never heard that before. He was always a bit off, I just thought it was his personality.

It baffles me that people steal packages not knowing WTF is inside of them. My girl just bought 50 plastic cups with tops, and 25 plastic bottles that came in a huge box. I ordered a pack of shelf pegs that came in a box too big for them:lol: . Last month I bought license plate frames with the flag of my country on them. It seems too much of a gamble to steal **** not knowing what could possibly be in them.

Last edited:
What trips me out is it seems like a majority of porch pirates are “well-to-do” white folks stealing from other “well-to-do” white folks. Its like they’ve been looking for a petty crime to commit.

Where’d you go?

Was going to hit Iceland last year when that one volcano was flowing for a few months, but didn’t get a chance to make the trip.

What trips me out is it seems like a majority of porch pirates are “well-to-do” white folks stealing from other “well-to-do” white folks. Its like they’ve been looking for a petty crime to commit.
Seen a movie on this. Forgot what it was called. The main character fit the description you gave. He wasn’t a porch pirate, though. Just a well-to-do guy who liked to steal from stores just for the thrill of it. Kind of a weird movie. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom