Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Are people being purposely obtuse bringing up stuff like this?

No I'm not being obtuse.

He didn't commit a crime as per the laws in that state.

Yes, I know the optics are bad, yes I know he's a dumbash, yes I know it's not a good look for the league, Ja himself, Ja brand, Nike and all sponsors, yes I know it's not a good image as he's a roll model and kids look up to him.

I'm just saying as per the laws for that state he's in he's not breaking any laws.

Only thing he's doing wrong is the NBA image thing and that's why he is getting suspended, but he's not getting arrested or anything like that I don't think.

I don't agree with it as it gives the wrong message to kids and that stereotype of gun toting criminals at a young age and rap and video games are to blame.

I was just asking/saying that he technically isn't breaking any laws.

Also, this has gone too far as I'm a fool wildin typing paragraphs when this should be a fun thread with/about jokes and I'm in here debating so I'll drop it.

I think Ja is gonna get out of this phase but I hope and pray it’s not at the cost of a loved one before he realizes how impulsive and reckless he’s behaving. He’s got a bright future but has to make better decisions.

No I'm not being obtuse.

Yes, I know the optics are bad, yes I know he's a dumbash, yes I know it's not a good look for the league, Ja himself, Ja brand, Nike and all sponsors, yes I know it's not a good image as he's a roll model and kids look up to him.

I'm just saying as per the laws for that state he's in he's not breaking any laws.

Only thing he's doing wrong is the NBA image thing and that's why he is getting suspended, but he's not getting arrested or anything like that I don't think.

I don't agree with it as it gives the wrong message to kids and that stereotype of gun toting criminals at a young age and rap and video games are to blame.

Also, this has gone too far as I'm a fool wildin typing paragraphs when this should be a fun thread with/about jokes and I'm in here debating so I'll drop it.
Absolutely no one:

PIW: "well he's not breaking any laws..."

vy3j8z1mj00b1.jpg

No I'm not being obtuse.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BREAKING THE LAW.

You keep bringing up that point as if its relevant. Its not.

Ja Morant and his boy are too dumb to realize it's permanent like a tattoo once it's posted online even if they deleted it.

What does this have to do with being a sore loser?

I see Knicks fans reacting to the play of certain Knicks players. Nothing to do with the other team.

They are being sore losers because they are expressing their frustration in an ignorant way with their team losing.

Post dis in NBA thread lol. Them NYK fans something else

Thanks for reminding me because I haven't posted on there in a long time.

That just shows those Knicks fans are ignorant and unrealistic because they don't know 💩 about basketball. They just can't win a title with Julius Randle as their cornerstone. That team just isn't a championship team, period.

They didn’t even wanna HEAR Iverson rap about it. Can’t imagine what the NBA would’ve done to him had he pulled this. Yeah, I know he was caught with a gun in the car during his rookie year but they had no proof it was his or whatever, definitely didn’t flash it in pic/vid. Morant is wylin’ for real.

I remember that incident with the gun possession after his rookie year. His friend claimed it was his so that Iverson wouldn't get charged.

Back
Top Bottom