Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

fools are wildin to the max - glad they starting to ban these in philly BUT cops or anyone wont ever say anything

This marks the third shooting to occur on SEPTA property this May, and the first following the enforcement of a ski mask ban by transit agency officers.

SEPTA police say the shooter boarded the Route 23 bus in the city's Germantown section around 10:45 p.m. Wednesday wearing a hoodie and a full-face mask.

City is a actual mess BUT WILL NEVER make national news

ill continue to say it ANYONE who has to wear a Shiesty mask in 80 degree weather is a loser - These kids think they are doing but they really are not

fools are wildin to the max - glad they starting to ban these in philly BUT cops or anyone wont ever say anything

This marks the third shooting to occur on SEPTA property this May, and the first following the enforcement of a ski mask ban by transit agency officers.

SEPTA police say the shooter boarded the Route 23 bus in the city's Germantown section around 10:45 p.m. Wednesday wearing a hoodie and a full-face mask.

City is a actual mess BUT WILL NEVER make national news

ill continue to say it ANYONE who has to wear a Shiesty mask in 80 degree weather is a loser - These kids think they are doing but they really are not

Stupidest ****

I missed what makes that guy the most ignorant person in Philly.

That's a big title.

i see what your saying but i also think you missing the big picture here - obviously he isnt the most ignorant person in philly :lol:

more so just ignorant on the topic of shiestys- THEY ARE NOY A STYLE.. never was and never will be

look up recent killings in philly and every article will say shooter had a shiesty on :stoneface: it just not a good look

if its cold and around 40 i get it stay warm

but when its 70+ and you wearing heavy clothing + a shiesty to hide your face lolol cmon fam just stay in if you scared of opps

ya very well said

that mask not even covering that dudes face either now that i watch that vid again all up on TV

you right deff a lot of youngbols trying to fit in sadly that aint bout that life

its just a total **** show regarding the mask

a2ez5x6pt13b1.jpg

Dude recording is the definition of a fool wildin' thinking he's doing it.
- How did you find dude?
- You still a loser for recording your interaction.
- He's homeless and still unbothered by you being in his face.
- Even put his hand out to dap you up after the BS.

Peep this site if you want some bootleg Jordan XI for $50.

:rofl: :rofl:

I know inflation is bad rn but c'mon man :lol:

I really never thought that was possible. I would never demand money from anyone I provide food to. It's always sincere or generous on my part without expecting anything in return if I give someone food.

Back
Top Bottom