Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It’s possible. I remember hearing Richard Jefferson talking about that - every one of those sorts of players is an elite athlete - when he was 10 he would turn up to school sports day and dominate and it went from there - they just have an innate athletic advantage.
When T Mac was tryna be a pitcher a few years ago it showed his arm strength. I think all pitchers at that level could do it

I’m 1000% thats was the record label telling him to talk like that. Dude was brought in shamelessly to be a Future clone.

I dont believe she had a real Rolex. Who tf puts up a watch to gamble with a street hustler? Furthermore, Who would accept it? Thats someone with a problem.

I'm usually suspicious of 95% of the crap I see on social media, but this seemed authentic. The way she's wilding on the bf, calling him and treating like a B. She's done that before.

Was it a rollie? Probably not, could've been fake and she was passing it off as real to fool the people in the neighborhood. Or maybe she herself was scammed :lol: I have no clue about that, but she wouldn't be the first dummy to get hustled by those dudes.

Last edited:
74279941-12403311-image-a-27_1691977260726.jpg

arresteddevelopment-gut.gif

She probably crazy in bed

Me: Whips it out
Her: Dat***** right there, is not real.

Back
Top Bottom