Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

He says son over and over that wouldn't make sense, but I don't reddit so I don't know the lingo

For the OP on reddit, they state their age and gender pretty frequently, including whoever is in their story (for context).

“I (33M) found out that my partner (33M) went fishing behind my back. Our friend (32F) caught him red handed at the lake. I shot him when he got home. AITA? (Am I the ***hole)”

“I (33M) just bought my first BMW! My wife (16F) did not approve of this. AITA?”

Manny Ramirez bruh time to go home
FB_IMG_1692592720047.jpg

Reddit can be the least helpful most helpful place. Look something up and one of the results is reddit, the top response is always going to be "why?" or "do this instead". You gotta comb down to some random reply with no likes to find the answer.

The real answers are always a few posts down. I wish people would add "Serious" tags to more posts, but they know it doesn't lead to nearly as much engagement.

Reddit can be the least helpful most helpful place. Look something up and one of the results is reddit, the top response is always going to be "why?" or "do this instead". You gotta comb down to some random reply with no likes to find the answer.

Scrolling through a hundred replies of reddit humor to find a half decent answer <<<<<<<<<<

Wood :pimp:

dad lost for letting her come out the house with that outfit. let the streets pay her tab

She clipped his nuts a long time ago. She has them in a jar on the mantle. Needless to say, that woman is out of order, and her behavior is highly inappropriate. There's always a time and place, why she chose this time to dress and behave that way says a lot about her.

Back
Top Bottom