Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_1401.gif

Man took out two vehicles because he couldn’t stand driving a little bit slower. Wasn’t even nice enough to get around safely. So what’s the point?

I’ve honestly become less and less a fan of driving. People don’t signal. They’re moving like F1 down regular streets. Had a friend get a gun pulled on her recently for a simple road rage incident (no accident.) We’ve built a transport system that is stressful, expensive, and dangerous all because big Auto needs to sell more cars.

Bruh, I take the bus these days or walk honestly. Driving is now for night cruising or destinations off the bus routes.

Man took out two vehicles because he couldn’t stand driving a little bit slower. Wasn’t even nice enough to get around safely. So what’s the point?

I’ve honestly become less and less a fan of driving. People don’t signal. They’re moving like F1 down regular streets. Had a friend get a gun pulled on her recently for a simple road rage incident (no accident.) We’ve built a transport system that is stressful, expensive, and dangerous all because big Auto needs to sell more cars.

Bruh, I take the bus these days or walk honestly. Driving is now for night cruising or destinations off the bus routes.
Im pretty sure that work van was staying in that spot on purpose. Folks out here trying to have pissing contest in 2 ton death machines. :smh:

Im pretty sure that work van was staying in that spot on purpose. Folks out here trying to have pissing contest in 2 ton death machines. :smh:
Yea that situation could’ve been avoided if someone up front had shown some courtesy but again, the American me me me mentality got in the way of safety and decency.

I’m good. Me and the center or right lane are best friends unless it’s a night cruise.

She is often wildin but she spittin something.
I know this, she loves her some Men and could give two f’s about what Woman wants. She always has me surprised when I think she has ran out of surprises

She is often wildin but she spittin something.
I know this, she loves her some Men and could give two f’s about what Woman wants. She always has me surprised when I think she has ran out of surprises

Big maths. Nice to see women join this nonsensical bro podcast type of talk.

Back
Top Bottom