Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Top pic looks like a PS. That looks like a guys face. If not, if she knows what's she's doing, that's not that bad.

Which brings me to the 2nd pic. This ***** wants a (special needs) baby. :smh:

Her friend doe... :nerd:

a pregnant women can have 1 drink a day (wine, beer) while pregnant.

No amount of alcohol has been proven to be safe during pregnancy and especially during the first trimester during organogenesis

I'm telling you man. It's this sort of stuff that gets me really angry. No woman should ever consume alcohol during pregnancy.
I've witnessed first hand what alcohol fetal syndrome is like. I've never wanted to rip a woman's head off so badly in my life. That poor kid had so many chances in his life taken away from him before he even took his first breathe of oxygen.

No amount of alcohol has been proven to be safe during pregnancy and especially during the first trimester during organogenesis

I'm telling you man. It's this sort of stuff that gets me really angry. No woman should ever consume alcohol during pregnancy.
I've witnessed first hand what alcohol fetal syndrome is like. I've never wanted to rip a woman's head off so badly in my life. That poor kid had so many chances in his life taken away from him before he even took his first breathe of oxygen.

It's one of the most selfish things someone can do

:wow: has dude doin the Nae Nae

Also f what yall talking I used to love school lunch. Prob because I was an only child and my mom was always at work so school lunch usually was the only "hot" meal id get during the week cause my mom only cooked on her days off.

Top 4 GOAT school lunches:

tater tots was crack for me back in grade school days :lol: man i used to go in when there was mashed potatos and chicken nuggets, who else used to dip their nuggets into the mashed potatos? :smokin but something i realized as i got older is what the hell were they thinking feeding us stuff like spaghetti, hamburgers, and pizza with milk :nerd: :rolleyes

Lol I def dipped my tots into mashed potatoes

I still *** with elios :pimp: :pimp:

Those lunches look nasty tho, I went to catholic school until 6th grade then a exam "public" school until i graduated. Didnt see anything that gross there :x

They used to have extra big uncrustables... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

uncrustable.jpg

Last edited:

It's one of the most selfish things someone can do

Man I saw those pics and decided not to post..

This really gets me pissed off when I see a pregnant woman drinking or smoking :smh:

It might be my number 1 jimmy rustler..

Back
Top Bottom