Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Unless Target paid him for a video (he absolutely didnt :lol:) I had a friend do an IG 3 day gig for a Target (I believe it was Target or one of their competitors but pretty sure it was Target) for $20k. Shes a mom type influencer. Part of that was doing a similar type video.

You paying me im recording a video in public idc. :lol:
yeah for sure but how does a video like that usually go?

im really confused on what this drake fan is doing in this video. or what’s the point.

yeah for sure but how does a video like that usually go?

im really confused on what this drake fan is doing in this video. or what’s the point.

Goes literally that. :lol:

But with narration and showing products they actually “bought”. I did a walk through video like that once for a JD Sports opening but I had a friend follow me around, not a tripod. Showing off gear inside, what they could buy etc. I didnt start though with my morning routine, getting ready an all that, way too much effort. :lol: Was paid + gave me like $300 credit for whatever I wanted instore.

Goes literally that. :lol:

But with narration and showing products they actually “bought”. I did a walk through video like that once for a JD Sports opening but I had a friend follow me around, not a tripod. Showing off gear inside, what they could buy etc. I didnt start though with my morning routine, getting ready an all that, way too much effort. :lol: Was paid + gave me like $300 credit for whatever I wanted instore.
this makes more sense to me at least you can see what the store offers but this dude up here literally just took a video of himself

Mr. Target run
IMG_7913.jpeg

The Australian chick is like Dee from the dating app episode. Bangs a bunch of dudes and rating them thinking it’s empowering her but nobody cares:lol:

Back
Top Bottom