Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A lot of the videos are acted. Even the ones that are not, dudes probably go through tons of interviews with women giving reasonable answers, or people straight blowing them off, just to get one person talking nonsense

I don't know how people can still get hooked by these. Of course, there are people with unreasonable expectations in the dating pool.

If you are in a relationship you have nothing to worry about, if you are dating you can weed these people out easily

If a grown man has a strong reaction to seeing stuff like this, they are probably just bitter or don't like women very much.

And they should stop letting internet trolls bait them.

They outta line
SmartSelect_20231023_190941_Facebook.jpg

A lot of the videos are acted. Even the ones that are not, dudes probably go through tons of interviews with women giving reasonable answers, or people straight blowing them off, just to get one person talking nonsense

I don't know how people can still get hooked by these. Of course, there are people with unreasonable expectations in the dating pool.

If you are in a relationship you have nothing to worry about, if you are dating you can weed these people out easily

If a grown man has a strong reaction to seeing stuff like this, they are probably just bitter or don't like women very much.

And they should stop letting internet trolls bait them.

while i don’t necessarily think these type of ‘man on street’ style tings are representative, nuanced takes are not often interesting enough to be viral…that noted i do tend to find that often, with respect to the type of questions asked to women & how it relates to gen pop, the difference seems to be one of degree not kind; which is to say, there often is an applicable takeaway for women in general…in this case it’s that most women will have some arbitrary standard for that 1st link, and will judge man based on it…

i genuinely think stuff like this gets attention because stuff that used to be intuitive or at least commonly understood, is not anymore

Son went for suicide, got stuck with a world record for attempted murder.

Headline had me thinking it was the pilot flying the plane / wild that it was some off duty pilot for the airline / man couldn’t just pop a few pills ? / he wanted to take 83 people down with him?

Headline had me thinking it was the pilot flying the plane / wild that it was some off duty pilot for the airline / man couldn’t just pop a few pills ? / he wanted to take 83 people down with him?

Cockpits have a jump seat. It's how they move pilots between airports without needing to use a paid seat. Flight attendants have them as well. Basically, this is what happened:

The pilot has mental health issues and/or suicidal thoughts, but never intended to follow through on them. Hence, he chose a jump seat where he would be immediately subdued. If he was serious about crashing a plane, he would have waited for a flight he was operating. Even then, a second person is required in the cockpit at all times after what happened in Europe, so there's still someone to potentially intervene.

Back
Top Bottom