Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

h8cp14erzc3c1.jpg

Let me fix the first victim :evil:

What is this obsession with woman needing to have kids? Real talk, there are way too many people out here having kids they don't want, or aren't mentally or emotionally equipped to handle but buckled to societal pressure. We have enough unwanted, unloved, and neglected children out there as is. No need to bring more into this world.

Cameraman had one job and he failed when aunty got up :smh:

What is this obsession with woman needing to have kids? Real talk, there are way too many people out here having kids they don't want, or aren't mentally or emotionally equipped to handle but buckled to societal pressure. We have enough unwanted, unloved, and neglected children out there as is. No need to bring more into this world.

Family just be the worst/harshest critics. They killed sis w/ 3 kids no hubby too.

Scripted but real.

Granny ain’t deserve that tho.

I love how baby mommas and daddies try to turn not having kids into some kind of red flag.
yeah i don’t get it. i’m about to have 2 and it makes even more sense to me now the older i get why some adults choose to not have children. especially in this day and age.

it’s really the only reason we’re here…to procreate. our biology literally drives towards this end, granted we can rationalize other pursuits & can overcome biology w/birth control but for the majority of human history most adult sexually active women would have been mothers, through feast & famine, unwanted or not, mentally/emotionally equipped or not, folk figured it out…not saying that everyone woman should have children but it is a totally natural familial & societal question/response/want for women, that’s how we sustain…

…the edit definitely did the mandem a disservice by cutting out the 🍠 🍠🍠 😮‍💨🤣

it’s really the only reason we’re here…to procreate. our biology literally drives towards this end, granted we can rationalize other pursuits & can overcome biology w/birth control but for the majority of human history most adult sexually active women would have been mothers, through feast & famine, unwanted or not, mentally/emotionally equipped or not, folk figured it out…not saying that everyone woman should have children but it is a totally natural familial & societal question/response/want for women, that’s how we sustain…

…the edit definitely did the mandem a disservice by cutting out the 🍠 🍠🍠 😮‍💨🤣
It's the reason we ended up here. But there is no real reason at all to continue doing it.

So basically women should just get pregnant?

nah, but by dint of #theprocess®️ the babies come out of them…and most women do actually want children at some point. fam/relatives putting ‘pressure’ by asking would seem to be naturally both out of selfish interest as continuation of the lineage & maybe even serves as a reminder that women have a literal clock on their birthing years

Either one of yall um...co-parenting?

no jits on this side, and that being the case i’m not surprised when i’m accosted by the aunties about why/when i’m going to ‘settle down’ #itiswhatitis

It's the reason we ended up here. But there is no real reason at all to continue doing it.

there never really need to be a top of mind reason, it just came along for the ride; most things that have lived aren’t necessarily thinking about propagating their species, the biology almost determines/prescribes it tho

Back
Top Bottom