Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Not to b dat dude but meth just said something n that picture violates wat he said ↑↑↑

Last edited:
i'm not talking about skin color. i'm talking about Phrenology in support of slavery.

Plus that whole argument is played out anyway. What about all the people who had to "pass" for white? Unless they chose to completely lie to themselves, their loved ones, and the world about who they really were, they were considered apes that look kinda like white people. The rules of being unintelligent and childish violent animals applied to them as well. It wasn't like a "the darker the person the dummer" thing. It was "If a person has even a drop of African blood in their ancestry they are subhuman no matter what they look like." And there were LOTS of people who could very well "pass" for white who simply chose to remain a part of their families and identify as Black because that is who they really were.
I typed out a long response but nah, this isn't the thread for that.  The Sochi Olympics thread is.

did you even finish reading the statement, balls of hate that roll down their opponents wind pipes :x :x :rofl: :rofl:

word I edited my reply after finishing the statement.....

can't believe that it got even worse....

:lol:

im in tears....:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom