Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ftsc6k0fy9ac1.webp

^I already know what video that is without even clicking it. Makes me irrationally angry. :lol:

I’m normally one to pick my battles in real life, but this is a hill I would happily die on. I don’t care if I was looking for a parking spot to go sign peace treaties between Israel and Palestine—it would have to wait because I have a more important matter to tend to.

Could doing that lead to legal issues for the driver? Lol

And also, in situations like this & similar to this parking spot beef is never worth it if you love your car. Who is to say once you park & walk away these idiots won't damage & vandalize your car?

Could doing that lead to legal issues for the driver? Lol

And also, in situations like this & similar to this parking spot beef is never worth it if you love your car. Who is to say once you park & walk away these idiots won't damage & vandalize your car?
Not even a lil nudge if you're in the Maxima?

Not even a lil nudge if you're in the Maxima?
Nah bro, I'm good, lol. I don't want to catch a charge nor do I want to come back to flat tires & shattered glass
I 100% dont care bro.

Move.

Cant let people get away with **** like this.
Just not worth it man. Idiots will be idiots & we can't take on all of them. Not worth getting into legal problems over a parking spot + everybody has phones & cameras on them.

Back
Top Bottom