Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

9c6lczunu7ic1.webp

Anybody that's ever played organized sports know about fundraisers even if your family got money they still try to make you sell **** and all you do is give your mom the booklet to take to work and sit it on the break room table😂
im never askin anyone for money for my kids to play sports or to go to a tournament

if its that bad you could go play football/basketball/baseball/soccer for free at the park

You dudes are ridiculous. Have no real life experience out there. Selling candy bars or selling something for your team is as common occurrence back in the day as the sun rising. It wasn't the parents or even the kids. It was usually the schools or the team saying hey, you're a part of this team. So we want to raise money to buy new uniforms or we want to raise money for travel expenses or we want to raise money for the gym or whatever the case may be. The teams or the schools are the ones that makes you do that dumb stuff. And the whole point of my story was that the parents think that stuff is stupid too so they don't even try. They just take whatever items to school or teams want you to sell and place the brochures in their break room

I ain't digitally sending money to a millionaire's kid for anything sorry.

Now if he is out there putting in work knocking on my door, that's a different story.

The internet that's where she works, she like alright I'ma just drop this here

Right. Im going to go out on a limb here and say she wasn't looking for anything from none you. People think its cool to **** people that have more than them not realizing its people out here that have less than them...and they not gonna talk **** on the internet when they see you.

I’d like to do a go fund me for the reimagined 4s if anyone interested. Or vote for Kutcher for Dr. Doom. Your choice.

If they wanted to actually teach their kids something valuable, they'd have them out there earning money/donations, and not using your famous mom to beg strangers on the internet for money like a hobo :lol:
Exactly.
Fundraisers are pretty standard for any youth sports club but in my experience the youth get put to actual work for it. Cleaning, mowing lawns, ...
My local football (soccer) club does fundraisers like that. It's almost always some form of work to benefit the community like cleaning trash etc. Other times they host charity matches, with a portion of donations going to the club.
Local community work is a good way to raise funds and an even better way to instill a good mentality in the kids/teens. Some rich parent trying to bypass that by hosting a GoFundMe, and not even using their own money on top of that, is very distasteful and teaches the wrong lesson to the kids.

Back
Top Bottom