Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

One of my homies just told me about this, did not want to beleive it was real life. :smh:

DONT PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET ANY APP FOR FREE!??!?!?!?!?!

I'm not falling for this, those are all fake bids. Just going to ignore this

Last edited:
^the maker of the app is having it removed from all the app stores due to the negative backlash he was getting

^the maker of the app is having it removed from all the app stores due to the negative backlash he was getting
He cant have it removed from the internet though. I am sure that IPAs for this are floating around. I would hope there isnt someone out that who is that stupid that they buy one of those phones.

Last edited:
was the game really that good & what backlash can you get from a free game :lol:

Last edited:
Anti you have an Android though, so you can save and side load the game as long as you want and keep the game.

I am not sure that Apple can save and install 3rd party apps as freely as we can, hence the big deal some are having. I still don't understand paying thousands of dollars for a phone with it on there, haha

Roommate that eats the struggle, then leaves the struggle in the bathroom. Corn flakes and sumthin that looks like rice drowned in syrup. This dude just got a Xbox One too, some how

Why is your roomie eating in the bathroom? You guys in college?

this guy thought he was schooling me on how it's acceptable to use the word "koonery"

and how the black race should be thinned out a little

:smh:

Maybe I'm overthinking it.

But to me it looks like he's wearing compression pants underneath shorts.

And they're at an Adidas shoot, so that would easily be in the wardrobe.

Back
Top Bottom