Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Wiz rocking the Sky Davis Air Jets.

giphy.gif

context: i work in a children’s hospital and we get toys donated to us daily to pass out to kids. apparently they make ru paul fisher price toys
IMG_0555.jpeg

Herman Moore had some dope football Reebok's. I don't know if they were his specifically but I saw him in them. Can't remember what they were called but they had the icy bottoms blue black and white I got a pair on sale for $35 at big 5 back in elementary or middle school and though I was doing it.

One thing about this generation is they are so angry and I don’t know why. They literally choose anger and frustration over the positivity and presence of good company.

When I got drunk, I was always looking for the good time and presence of a good woman. Let’s dance, have fun, etc. These people are definitely on harder drugs, but leave the house with bad intentions. Those used to be the minority and we’d know “Never go out with that person again,” but this is now the norm.

The fact that Miami is cracking down means it’s only a matter of time for Vegas. Remember Cancun been got rid of Spring Break.

Back
Top Bottom