Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1710283888161.png
Awg

Speaking of magnesium dairy products. This foo trippin. Id inject a tribe & village. In duff we trust!

:lol: El Shoppo right under their nose while they pick on the minorities.
Will never forget that stat around shoplifting and the overwhelming majority of perpetrators being bored suburban Moms and their teenage daughters yet we'll always get presented with a very different image of shoplifting by news networks and papers every single time...

Also compare the moral panic and urgency we see every few years over it to the lack of panic and attention surrounding white collar crimes and wage theft despite it costing the economy literal billions more annually :lol:>D

Moms built and dance like Taylor Swift. How is this possible??

Actually, I know EXACTLY how that possible.

can't even really blame the kids at this point. the algorithms are getting stronger and stronger.
who knows what foolishness social media would've made folks do back in the day?

i remember all the foolishness. could only imagine if it was recorded.

Thats why I think they dont necessarily shut down social media anymore, they just need to get rid of the algorithm(I would say change it, but it would just devolve back or turn to something worse). Its lowkey already Skynetting. Just let people find stuff on their own. If they're really bout it, they'll find it. I feel like thats a win for everyone. Everyone gets their freedom of speech without shoving nonsense down unsuspecting people's throat.

Ol girl is holdin tho. Ijs.

Back
Top Bottom