Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

to be a fair analogy, it wasn't like our mammoth hunting ancestors innately knew how to hunt, they had to be taught by other men…and given that something like 2/5 kids are born out of wedlock & anywhere from 25-45% of kids don’t have a father in the home these ‘man camps’ are probably going to increasingly be a thing

r127g174zhqc1.webp

It's crazy. I saw the video 2 or 3 times before I realized there were 3 cars on it. It's the cars of workmen that were working filling potholes on the bridge. You can see them fall into the water toward the middle-right of the video.

It happened at 1:30am and they got 2 people out, and 1 went to the hospital. The word was they were looking for 7 cars. It's obviously like 10:30am now, so the other workers have perished. R.I.P. They have divers in there now, and are saying it's another 8-10 hours (it was 8-12 hours back around 8:30am) for search and rescue efforts. What a horrible way to go man. Local news speculating how horrific it would have been if it happened at 8am instead of 1:30am.

That's so sad :smh: . My dad's a ferry captain & I showed him the video. He was disgusted at the negligence of the captain & crew of that ship. He said there's absolutely no excuse for that ****. So sad those innocent workmen & others perished.

First I heard from a buddy that there had been a fire onboard. Then the news, last I checked, was reporting that the captain/crew reported electrical problems right before the crash, the lights on the ship were seen flickering, and they lost the ability to control the ship somehow. I can't remember the terminology they used. Whatever it was it was akin to if you were driving but all of a sudden went into neutral with no brakes. True story will come out in the upcoming weeks though.

Various times on camera newspeople talking about the boat was traveling at 8 knots and not giving any context for how fast or slow that is, but ultimately hinting that its fast. I don't know why they think the average person would have any sense of how fast 8 knots is.

Back
Top Bottom