Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Fake convo, but hey, used car market don't make sense right now so get it how you can. I'm also the type of person that doesn't always share long term plans and would totally get my kid a beater like this to see how they handle it first before getting them something better later like a graduation gift, so they may have talked themselves out of it.

My mom stopped driving a few years back so her 09 E350 sits for the most part. My daughter got her license this December we all assumed she was going to push for it. Right before she got her license her uncle offered her mom his 2016 Ford focus that was totaled out in 2020 for hail damage. Still only had 28k miles. Mechanically it was practically new, body wise that thing is beat. Hail damage, missing rear bumper and no hubcaps 😂. My daughter chose that over the Benz because of the "technology" and she said she doesn't have to worry about premium gas, theft, or accidentally running into stuff because it's already messed up. I was like bruh I was with you until you started talking about running into **** 😂.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 10.48.26 PM.png

I guess since I’m not personally incensed by the word and she didn’t go as far as using the hard R, I chuckled and scrolled along.

Nasty stuff even if there’s some truth in that post.

Doing it :smokin :pimp::rofl:

I would have driven anything at 16. Also, I went to a school with some pretty well-off kids and even then you still were “cool” if you had a beater. Most 16 yr olds don’t have a car :lol:

But yea, that’s a fake convo anyway :lol:

Facts! It's a different breed of entitlement these days with these kids. Even though that conversation is fake, there are plenty of ungrateful teens who'd turn their nose up at a car they don't like/want.

I guess since I’m not personally incensed by the word and she didn’t go as far as using the hard R, I chuckled and scrolled along.

Nasty stuff even if there’s some truth in that post.
Kinda seems like we're not policing it like we claim we do. It doesn't count if you dont even hang out with white folks.

Kinda seems like we're not policing it like we claim we do. It doesn't count if you dont even hang out with white folks.
I’d say it’s up to ppl to police themselves cuz idk how that’s possible to do. The black delegation doesn’t have the leverage or cache as other factions neither smh.

Back
Top Bottom