Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Guapdad spittin fax and so are people in the comments

IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg

We enable and encourage this type of foolishness.

Its the moving the masking and "asking" the kid to move because you're filming. When are we going to tell these folks

Guapdad spittin fax and so are people in the comments

IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0104.jpeg

I've said it in another thread WE dont quite grasp the concept of going viral. Folks think you go viral and money magically appears in you account. THIS is how it happens. Ol girl is just capitalizing on her 15 minutes.

The guy is a POS but something about these guys going around beating these people doesn’t sit right with me. Like I don’t think they’re trying to save kids. Just want an excuse to beat people up. Do they let these pervs go or do they actually hand them over to police? There’s like 4 different groups going around doing this on social media

The guy is a POS but something about these guys going around beating these people doesn’t sit right with me. Like I don’t think they’re trying to save kids. Just want an excuse to beat people up. Do they let these pervs go or do they actually hand them over to police? There’s like 4 different groups going around doing this on social media

Yea I think the same everytime I see these videos but since they are doing it vs. Pe-do dudes folks won't feel sorry for them.

I get your point though.

Yea I think the same everytime I see these videos but since they are doing it vs. Pe-do dudes folks won't feel sorry for them.

I get your point though.

This reply to the video you posted has me dying :rofl:

But yea, something tells me if anyone dug into these vigilantes pasts, we’d find out they’re horrible people too :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom