Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BgfMwO_IAAAcDa5.jpg

i posted this vid a couple of months ago but i dont eem care it too funny

Your Welcome

'Pebbelz Da Model' sentenced to 7 years in prison in fatal buttocks injection case

Natasha Stewart, also known as Pebbelz Da Model, looks around the Hinds County courtroom while waiting for her attorneys during jury selection in county court in Jackson, Miss., Monday, Jan. 27, 2014. Stewart is charged with depraved-heart murder in the death of 37-year-old Karima Gordon, of Atlanta. She allegedly helped arrange the unlicensed buttocks injections that prosecutors say killed Gordon in 2012.

Cot damn I'd eat a meatball sub off that mass.

RIP though pebbelz, rollin up in prison looking like that Brownie n them gonna have their way with her.

Last edited:
'Pebbelz Da Model' sentenced to 7 years in prison in fatal buttocks injection case

Natasha Stewart, also known as Pebbelz Da Model, looks around the Hinds County courtroom while waiting for her attorneys during jury selection in county court in Jackson, Miss., Monday, Jan. 27, 2014. Stewart is charged with depraved-heart murder in the death of 37-year-old Karima Gordon, of Atlanta. She allegedly helped arrange the unlicensed buttocks injections that prosecutors say killed Gordon in 2012.
she shouldnt have gotten that much time, imo

no captain save a ho, but 7 years is od for only referring someone, 6-12 months in jail would be like more fitting, but 7 years and then on top of that its in prison, smh

:rofl:

at least her computer is good.

I'm sure she told herself : i'm just gonna stay here a minute before getting up :lol:

:lol: Wale was pure dookie on the court.

To be fair, Elena Della Donne (that sweet Euro nectar can dunk it on me all night if she pleases :pimp:) was the tallest player on the court and Wale was probably mesmerized by the fact he even got that close to the ladies. He probably asked to guard her in hopes of copping a cheap feel. :smh: Now THAT is ambition.

Anyone catch Bruce Bowen trying to slither his way into the ladies' convo and mack it to Erin Heatherton? :lol: The girls straight boxed him out of their convo

Last edited:
:lol: Wale was pure dookie on the court.

To be fair, Elena Della Donne (that sweet Euro nectar can dunk it on me all night if she pleases :pimp:) was the tallest player on the court and Wale was probably mesmerized by the fact he even got that close to the ladies. He probably asked to guard her in hopes of copping a cheap feel. :smh: Now THAT is ambition.

Anyone catch Bruce Bowen trying to slither his way into the ladies' convo and mack it to Erin Heatherton? :lol: The girls straight boxed him out of their convo

On Twitter "Wale getting cooked by the cast of Orange is the New Black" :lol:

Wale stays losing. That Raptors announcer clowning him was straight comedy

Meh...people love to **** on Wale.

Dude wasn't even that bad. He just passed a lot but he wasn't any worse than anyone else. He wasn't out here missing every layup like Snoop and the other celebrities, he just didn't ball out crazy like the Secretary of Ed and Romeo, and he wasn't being loud and drawing attention to himself like Kevin hart, nick cannon et al.

But people LOVE to **** on Wale for some reason. So any little thing the public seems to jump on.

It's almost like if you're some random dude sitting at home, you can join in on the national conversation, and even get some recognition for a good joke if you just **** on Wale real quick.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom