Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

he know damn well ain't no scenario he's hitting that with no money involved.

she does too.

supposedly what’s understood need not be explained/said…

putting aside the contrivance/setup here, there definitely seems to be man willing to pay out & be sponsors without getting any immediate return:

She mad AF

it’s hard to believe anything anymore…because what could/would possess a woman to blow up her own spot & post this? tho i guess if you’ve dug in old man’s pockets deep enough you might worry about the possible repercussions??

She likely has no qualms with her lifestyle and everyone puts their business out there now for those viral moments. That’s the vibe I got from that pathetic display. It could just be how these gen z’ers get down. They put everything, good/bad or indifferent, online for display.

There’s another sucka waiting for her online somewhere.

Last edited:
She likely has no qualms with her lifestyle and everyone puts their business out there now for those viral moments. That’s the vibe I got from that pathetic display. It could just be how these gen z’ers get down. They put everything, good/bad or indifferent, online for display.

There’s another sucka waiting for her online somewhere.

Facts. Someone will undoubtedly see this and be in her inbox saying something along the lines of “I would never treat you that way… things would be different if you were mine… what’s your cashapp info?”

Damn shame.

IMG_6393.png

450 cot damn
is dave chappelle and lauryn hill performing?

if it's a close friend or family i ask them how much it costs per head for the wedding, then i usually give them a monetary gift at least covering the cost of me and my +1. but it has never been close to 450. im usually giving a wedding gift of around 200.
but i have also never had to buy a ticket to get in to a wedding. lots of wilding.

Yoooo the fact they just watched homie like it was Jujutsu Kaisen. I’m weak. And I’m putting hands on everyone when I come back to work.

Yoooo the fact they just watched homie like it was Jujutsu Kaisen. I’m weak. And I’m putting hands on everyone when I come back to work.
📠

Will be my duty til my watch is over to make work a living hell for my attempted unaliving bystanders. Any lunch left in the fridge will be violated so they might as well keep it somewhere else or buy. On site when I catch mandem off the clock.

Again, there’s no way I could function there. That is unless everybody there gets some payback b4 I get fired.

Back
Top Bottom