Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Am i doing it NT?

P.s. Did not end well

I'm assuming she's not fine right?

Meh. She aight (7ish) just trolling lol

:lol: I'm saying though....I wouldn't troll a 7 like that...she might have some friends that are 8's and 9's...and I need that 7 speaking highly of me at all times. :pimp:

Hell, most of the business I do is based of referral. :lol:

Edit: I just read your last post.

durant.gif

Last edited:
I get a strong Louisiana vibe. Could also be Florida or ATL 

When I look at the picture I smell vinegar, old cheese and cheap perm product 

Without a doubt she fron Florida ..

Smfh not even remotely attractive. Idk why them broads do that s***

Oneonta man gets 2 DWIs at McDonalds in the same day. 
roll.gif

[h2]Friday, March 14, 2014[/h2]
http://[h3]Weird Crime: I'm Lovin' It Again[/h3]

​
Oneonta, New York

In the early morning hours of March 10, 2014, 31-year-old Zachary Boynton  decided to hit up McDonald's for a late night meal. Unfortunately, he was also drunk.

Now as everyone knows, going through the drive thru at the Golden Arches while intoxicated can often result in two very unfortunate outcomes:

1. Ordering a Filet-O-Fish
2. Ramming into another vehicle.

While no information exists about what Zachary ordered, he did manage to slam into the back of the car  in front of him. The police were called, Zachary got a ticket, and he was turned over to some sober friends....who apparently didn't realize that driving under the influence wasn't a new thing  for their fast food craving companion.

At 5:16 AM that same  morning, the same  McDonald's called police to report that a drunk driver had slammed into the side of their building. Sure enough, it was Zachary behind the wheel again (and apparently unaware that the lobby didn't open until 6:00 AM.

The police did what they should have done the first time with a repeat offender (he'd just been busted a few months ago for the same offense) and arrested him  at his home later that day.

Zachary Boyton was charged with a second DWI and is currently awaiting trial

...and a plain sundae.​
wasnt looking for it, but it showed up.. lol

Back
Top Bottom