Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nt thick .. Keep thinking that nt is no thanks now(nt new era fitted thread)... No thanks thick makes more sense on here with all dem posts of "thick " chicks

I dont get it. What wrong with that man tryna buy himself a car?

But you corrected someone else first homie...

Thought you was gonna get the lulz

And now you just 2-pieced yourself for free 99.

Take the L and keep it moving. You've made it clear that grammatical errors and L's are something you may have a future in.

Jk. Well I legit kinda feel that way but like you said, it's a message board. Don't be the fool wildin thinking they are doing when in reality you're not.

Peace, Love.

L''s are something I may have a future in????
Please explain more

Me too! Is there something we're missing?
Im assuming that dude has ask about every single brand model year milage gas tires windows Power Stearing Power Windows Power Lock Keyless Entry Horse Power ABS etc etc etc ...

They best advice he has been giving is to get something within his budget mostly Honda and Toyota and stay away from European or Luxury - he states he understand in every single reply but is still trying to get a luxury vehicle - Maybe?

Its like dude wants the approval from NT on a vehicle that is not recommended but that he wants instead of need .. maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
he's about to get a loan for a 14 year old luxury car....

i can tell where people are in life by how they've responded to that post.
wtf

Let that man get a car he wants

what you gotta do with it

people were asking what the deal was with the pic...and I ANSWERED THEIR QUESTION

why are you even in our conversation?

what you gotta do with it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom