Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

beast

Can't stand dudes who let girls put make up on em....
mean.gif
When I was in middleschoo /highschool dudes would let girls do that all the time. Let them put finger polish on them and everything. Trying to jeff with the girls trying to gets laughs and ****. They didn't realize how lame and dumb they looked
indifferent.gif

When I was in middleschoo /highschool dudes would let girls do that all the time. Let them put finger polish on them and everything. Trying to jeff with the girls trying to gets laughs and ****. They didn't realize how lame and dumb they looked :stoneface:  x 12000000
yea :smh: at dudes who'll do anything for some play.

When I was in middleschoo /highschool dudes would let girls do that all the time. Let them put finger polish on them and everything. Trying to jeff with the girls trying to gets laughs and ****. They didn't realize how lame and dumb they looked :stoneface:  x 12000000

But they saiid the clear polish was legit

:smh: #teamjrhigh

:wow: #teamnopops

^ That's hilarious. :lol: I think "ay-chil-lez" and "on the spot dicespin" still has the worst one though.

Last edited:

yea :smh: at dudes who'll do anything for some play.

Thing is... They woudnt even get play. They thot the girls were laughing with them but they were laughing at them.

I had this convo with my wife recently and she said when girls did that **** it was just to mess with guys.. And she coudnt believe how dumb they were for letting them do it to them

:wow: #teamnopops

That's not a valid excuse homie

Thing is... They woudnt even get play. They thot the girls were laughing with them but they were laughing at them.

I had this convo with my wife recently and she said when girls did that **** it was just to mess with guys.. And she coudnt believe how dumb they were for letting them do it to them
That's not a valid excuse homie
Yea but the thought of getting play is more than enough for too many dudes :lol:
No self respectfor themselves :smh:

Back
Top Bottom