Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif
mean.gif
been there tho
Yoooo! Seen it happen live so many times 
roll.gif

Hahaha MLB is wildn for this one

"Sup my hat too big" guy is laughing
That hat is for safety reasons in which the MLB is doing testing on, to prevent head injuries from come back line drives back at the pitchers, its actually padded on the inside.

That hat is for safety reasons in which the MLB is doing testing on, to prevent head injuries from come back line drives back at the pitchers, its actually padded on the inside.

We know that, it still looks like some bros made it at the local hat club. Super Mario bros. perhaps.

We know that, it still looks like some bros made it at the local hat club. Super Mario bros. perhaps.
Oops thought you guys didn't know, and thanks for answering the thought of what that hat reminds me of. Been bustin my brain all morning asking myself of what that hat reminding my off. Makes it worse is that my actual nick name is Luigy and couldn't ring a bell. 
laugh.gif

Oops thought you guys didn't know, and thanks for answering the thought of what that hat reminds me of. Been bustin my brain all morning asking myself of what that hat reminding my off. Makes it worse is that my actual nick name is Luigy and couldn't ring a bell. :lol:

Pitchers are saying they care more about how they look vs their safety.

Pitchers are saying they care more about how they look vs their safety.
getting hit in the head with a line drive is a freak occurrence. Most would rather take the chance then wear that ridiculous hat

Happen to chapman of the reds. I felt so bad bruh got a plate and a bunch of staples

Back
Top Bottom