Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Johnny Football 8-ball

johnny manziel is too big for his own good. like someone said on twitter, he parties like hes fresh off 3 superbowls wins in a row...and he hasnt even taken his first nfl snap yet.

also.... somehow brandon keeps winning.

johnny manziel is too big for his own good. like someone said on twitter, he parties like hes fresh off 3 superbowls wins in a row...and he hasnt even taken his first nfl snap yet.

also.... somehow brandon keeps winning.

lol, he should be partyin like that, aint he only like 20/21? how many times is he going to be in that position? let him do him, you want him to be a square?

im 25 and if you give me 2 Ms right now, i probably wont touch coke lol, but imma stay in a ho ear and a srt8 or m3/m6 

brandon is a party animal and a fun guy/badboy to these hos, girls are going to want to be around him just because hes fun, let alone hes a well conditioned athlete with bread

lol, he should be partyin like that, aint he only like 20/21? how many times is he going to be in that position? let him do him, you want him to be a square?

im 25 and if you give me 2 Ms right now, i probably wont touch coke lol, but imma stay in a ho ear and a srt8 or m3/m6 

brandon is a party animal and a fun guy/badboy to these hos, girls are going to want to be around him just because hes fun, let alone hes a well conditioned athlete with bread
that cape came out for johnny didnt it? ALL he does is party. and why should he be partying like that? shouldnt he be practicing and honing his craft? every other day hes at some huge bash surrounded by thots and celebs. teammates and other players even say its not a good sign. aint nothing wrong with partying, but theres still a line when it becomes too much. and theres a big difference between talking to thots and driving a bmw, and flying around the nation partying and doing coke with bieber.... but i guess if he didnt do that hes a "square" right?

that cape came out for johnny didnt it? ALL he does is party. and why should he be partying like that? shouldnt he be practicing and honing his craft? every other day hes at some huge bash surrounded by thots and celebs. teammates and other players even say its not a good sign. aint nothing wrong with partying, but theres still a line when it becomes too much. and theres a big difference between talking to thots and driving a bmw, and flying around the nation partying and doing coke with bieber.... but i guess if he didnt do that hes a "square" right?

How you know dude not practicing and getting better
He's Still a kid bruh...

Last edited:
He did coke? Where's that report at?

Nothing wrong with what he's doing ... If that carry over to training camp and the season then ...

But so long as he is chilling and having a good time without harming anyone then what's the problem ...

Three only thing I see bad about it now is the Gordon situation ... But hey Cleveland ...

real talk, when i was growin up he wouldnt be considered light skin, hes just caramel/brown, alicia keys is light skin, and elle varner is high yellow

idk when normal brown became light skinned but its weird hearin people say that
its not, dont let them lie to you about it either. the self hate is really crazy about skin color

bruh i was sitting with my jaw open (dont even start) the whole time in disbelief. but when it got to 2:50 and he said what he said,, i damn near screamed in shock and cut it off. i cant take this s*** man what is WITH these new n***as doing anything for attention???? im sick bruh...im siiiiiiiickkkkkkkk

Back
Top Bottom