Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

come on nobody does that ****, I've never seen that before in my life. Now ifdude is wylin out talking to himself or looks to be carrying some sort of weapon Thats a different story (but that applies to all races, not black ppl only)
Down south ***** a little different  

Not fallin for the ballocaust pic

Amber thicker than that.
its not Amber
Its Brittney 
laugh.gif

Ya'll are just too paranoid. If someone were to walk on thr other side of the street to avoid me I most likely wouldn't even notice it :lol:
For all u know they might be going to the store down the block :lol:

Ya'll are just too paranoid. If someone were to walk on thr other side of the street to avoid me I most likely wouldn't even notice it :lol:
Bruh i lived in NY (before gentrification) and newark, when you get followed in whole foods and people cross the street because you got a hoodie on you'll understand. You won't understand bruh you ain't been patted down for "suspicious" reasons yet...

i walk across to the other side of the street for anyone who looks sketch, whatever race.... and i am a big dude i just dont want to take any chances

Bruh i lived in NY (before gentrification) and newark, when you get followed in whole foods and people cross the street because you got a hoodie on you'll understand. You won't understand bruh you ain't been patted down for "suspicious" reasons yet...

Ok NH

Nobody would avoid u tho.... U don't look threathening. Not to say black people do...
The only people that I try to avoid is the police.

Last edited:
Ive had undercovers follow me before man, it ain't no big deal. Tends to happen when you're outside in the middle of the night with a ski mask and big *** jacket with one/two other dudes waiting for a shoe release :lol:

Nobody would avoid u tho.... U don't look threathening. Not to say black people do...
The only people that I try to avoid is the police.
not threatening to you maybe based off an online pic, but there are definitely ppl intimidated by me. Doesn't really concern me but a 5'11 270 lb man comes off as threatening to certain people regardless of skin color etc.

I'm not black but I do notice people crossing the street when they see others and 8 out of 10 times it's usually cause it's a darker skinned person walking by

You live in NYC and Newark and you had people cross the street on you? I'm not saying that's a lie, but its hard to believe man. Especially with the diversity ...

But hey ....

At 3:50 I lost it. She is winning the internet
stopped when she threw the chicken in the sink... Instead of using a bowl like a smart person she just tossed em.... I'm just saying in my head NO NO NO no y_y
Sink is The dirtiest thing in the house, far far worse than the toilet.

Guess I'll finish watching it now...

I doubt they are really struggling in the hood though.

They have a double sink and a fairly nice kitchen... WITH A CENTER ISLAND!

They just doing this maybe become the next thing on the Internet like little Cherry or whatever that fat kid's name was.

In the how to feed someone off of $3.35 video she clearly says "the last video went viral" so she absolutely, and dude behind the camera, knows exactly what they're trying to do.

Not saying anything about it though... just saying!

But...

naw she's authentic..you can't tell me you don't have a family member or know someone exactly like her

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW IN JUST 24 HOURS  SHE ALREADY HAS OVER 600,000 VIEWS FOR ONE OF HER VIDEOS

Last edited:
I doubt they are really struggling in the hood though.

They have a double sink and a fairly nice kitchen... WITH A CENTER ISLAND!

They just doing this maybe become the next thing on the Internet like little Cherry or whatever that fat kid's name was.

In the how to feed someone off of $3.35 video she clearly says "the last video went viral" so she absolutely, and dude behind the camera, knows exactly what they're trying to do.

Not saying anything about it though... just saying!

But...

In south carolina i know they got houses in the hood like that, midwest too

Back
Top Bottom