Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

some of yall care too much man

like for real, some people need to stop givin these celebs so much attention

a ***** lint rollin his pants, and this supposed to be news or funny or somethin? 

***** doin a basic *** chore and people think its noteworthy, wtf

i usually can just skip passed this type of stuff and i kinda did (aint eem watch it) but cmon now, people too lame
why are you so salty? Is Drake your Idoll? I did not go out my way to find this, it was news that I came across in ESPN. I personally think pulling a lint roller in front of thousands of people is some wilding ish. Relax take a breather and read the title of the thread. I believe we are posting regular joes and celebs alike. Smh at the feelings this kid caught ...

why are you so salty? Is Drake your Idoll? I did not go out my way to find this, it was news that I came across in ESPN. I personally think pulling a lint roller in front of thousands of people is some wilding ish. Relax take a breather and read the title of the thread. I believe we are posting regular joes and celebs alike. Smh at the feelings this kid caught ...
i think you caught more feels breh

MIND BLOWN.
I think he might b doin it lol

:wow: :pimp:

some of yall care too much man

like for real, some people need to stop givin these celebs so much attention

a ***** lint rollin his pants, and this supposed to be news or funny or somethin? 

***** doin a basic *** chore and people think its noteworthy, wtf

i usually can just skip passed this type of stuff and i kinda did (aint eem watch it) but cmon now, people too lame
lmao @ your stretch armstrong reach

A Kansas man facing first-degree murder charges is trying to convince the government to let him do something about his giant "MURDER" neck tattoo before the trial begins.The first-degree murder case against Jeffrey Chapman is scheduled to begin next week. Prosecutors say Chapman killed a man in 2011, leaving the body behind in a roadside ditch for hunters to discover.According to the AP, Chapman's defense attorney is now seeking to have the state bring in a tattoo artist to obscure or remove the giant mirror-image "MURDER" tag. Prosecutors say no, pointing to the fact that Kansas tattoo artists can only work in licensed facilities, a list that does not include jail cells.Chapman claims the tattoo is irrelevant to the state's case and unduly prejudicial to jurors; prosecutors seem to agree, suggesting he wear a turtleneck or a bandage. The teardrop tattoo, however, everyone seems to be cool with.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

:smh:

Sometimes people toss around the "I don't want to live on this planet" line and it's all said in jest.

This isn't one of those times.

Back
Top Bottom