Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How is that being confident? That was terrible :lol: those girls were way too young for him too. Dude looks 40 and gets all nervous talking to those young chicks

How is that being confident? That was terrible
laugh.gif
those girls were way too young for him too. Dude looks 40 and gets all nervous talking to those young chicks
The lack of F's he gives! A lot of dudes are afraid to even approach women and this Ron Jeremy-looking guy is shooting the ball with no hesitation.

Last edited:
The lack of F's he gives! A lot of dudes are afraid to even approach women and this Ron Jeremy-looking guy is shooting the ball with no hesitation.
ehh I guess
You did post it in the right place though cause he's wildin for sure.

Last edited:

[thread="260124"]she got a point doe[/thread]

it is kinda rude to speak another language in front of people you know dont understand you, emphasis on kinda 
it's a food spot serving ethnic food and the employees are speaking to each other...

how the hell is that rude?

Let some whiteguy walk into a BBQ spot and start getting on the employees for talking to each other using slang he doesn't understand

I bet you change your view....
You sound completely idiotic in that second part

And I said emphasis on kinda meaning there are numerous circumstances where idc but I'm not typing them all out

You sound completely idiotic in that second part

And I said emphasis on kinda meaning there are numerous circumstances where idc but I'm not typing them all out
LOL ...

Completely idiotic is to create a scenario where a "white guy" walks into a BBQ joint and would be upset at the employees talking slang ....

This **** is about as dumb as it get, not to mention if I'm reading between the lines - it sounds racist as **** ...

SMH!!!

If you are having an argument with a person that person turns around and start talking another language ... the general assumption would be that the conversation is about you. Is it rude???? Yes - however, is to that individual to just ignore the **** or just blow up. I'll just ignore it and try to regain the focus to deal with my situation.

LOL ...

Completely idiotic is to create a scenario where a "white guy" walks into a BBQ joint and would be upset at the employees talking slang ....

This **** is about as dumb as it get, not to mention if I'm reading between the lines - it sounds racist as **** ...

SMH!!!

If you are having an argument with a person that person turns around and start talking another language ... the general assumption would be that the conversation is about you. Is it rude???? Yes - however, is to that individual to just ignore the **** or just blow up. I'll just ignore it and try to regain the focus to deal with my situation.
My view is that one of them doesn't speak English so they have to become translator for the customer.

Women still get their nails and feet done with no issue...this woman was having a bad day and took it out the restaurant workers.

if you hear people talking to each other in another language...

the language you don't know throws you so off balance that you have to try to "regain focus"? 
laugh.gif

some of yall must live very culturally sheltered lives....

A lot of those places have people that barely speak any English at all so they're more comfortable in their language. That's it that's all. Back to fools wildin please

the entitlement and ego inflation of people man.

they're talking another language? yea they must be talking trash about me.

if you hear people talking to each other in another language...

the language you don't know throws you so off balance that you have to try to "regain focus"? 
laugh.gif

some of yall must live very culturally sheltered lives....
Live culture lives?????

I was raised in a very diverse city ...

All my professors where from different cultures ...

I have had more than 100 employees and the majority have been minorities ...

When I say regain the focus - I meant have them regain focus on what's going on - the situation at hand - instead of talking smack or in another language .... after all I'm trying to deal with a issue not just casual talking ... get your reading comprehension up and stop taking **** out of text like always ...

seems to me, that you don't know how to deal with real life situation and can be swayed very easy .... 

SMH - continue with your ignorant statements - white boy getting back because they talking slang ... LMAO! 

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom